pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Pan segfaults on startup + workaround

From: Alan Young
Subject: [Pan-devel] Pan segfaults on startup + workaround
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:48:12 -0800

I have been having a problem with the newer pans segfaulting on startup.
I'm running on a linux alpha box with RH 7.2 + plus updates (glibc 2.2-93,
glib 2.0.6, pango 1.0.4, atk-1.0.3, gcc 3.2).

I searched through the mail archives and bugzilla and found that this
post on pan-users
http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/pipermail/pan-users/2002-August/001827.html
fixes the problem for me. All that seems to be sufficient is to remove
this switch from GTK_LIBS in pan/Makefile.

Alan