pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Loss of color in headers pane

From: George Czerw
Subject: [Pan-devel] Loss of color in headers pane
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:48:38 -0500

Charles:

Do you mind explaining off-line, if you know, why the option to color code
headers for read and unread messages in the header pane was dropped in
favor of the black and greyscale pattern?  This is, at least for me, really hard
on the eyes after awhile and produces nothing but a headache!  I suspect that
this is also problematic for vision impaired individuals.

Would it be it possible to get the color selection back for those items?

George