pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] News on the Windows Port

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] News on the Windows Port
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:40:42 +0100

On Monday 30 December 2002 18:01, Charles Kerr wrote:

> > I d'loaded some stuff from the GunWin32 project. Seems to be fine. Maybe
> > a replacement for the stuff you used.
>
> Like what?  I'd be happy to trim stuff off the steps to get a development
> sandbox up and running..

libxml, all kind of libs for viewing pictures and freetype stuff.

Tor points to that page for completing the stuff needed for running Gimp on
windows (coo :-))

BTW about the difficulties with auto*: what is needed for just configure? Then
it may help to let people build from configure instead of autogen.

Bas.