pan-devel

[Pan-devel] daily tarballs?

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: [Pan-devel] daily tarballs?
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:03:06 +0530 (IST)

I was working on the source code I downloaded from the main site (13.3
stable) erroneously thinking, it was the latest. So when I was going to do
a diff, I figured, I'd better do it against the latest cvs source.
I got the latest code from the cvs but autogen.sh won't run, saying I
need gnome-autogen.sh. I don't have admin access so I can't install that.
Are there any daily tarballs available (snapshots of the cvs taken every
day?) I know some of the savannah based projects have this but does pan?
If so, it would be much easier to just download those and just do
configure && make

(Unless, someone could please clue me in on how to get autogen.sh going)
Thanks.

--
It's never a bad day to see the Giants lose