pan-devel

[Pan-devel] About the chinese group

From: younker
Subject: [Pan-devel] About the chinese group
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:59:02 +0800

I think pan is the best news reader under linux, but I have some problem when using it read the Chinese newsgroup, for example, I subscribe some news group from news.newsfan.net, I can read the message, but I can't post a new message to the group or follow up message to the group, it always told me that the group name is unknown group, I think this is because when post or follow up to a group the news group name has been encoded and not the original newsgroup name get from the server.

I hope some body can help me to solve this problem.

thanks.