pan-devel

[Pan-devel] AF independent patch (ipv6+ipv4 support)

From: Ard van Breemen
Subject: [Pan-devel] AF independent patch (ipv6+ipv4 support)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:43:26 +0100

Hi,
I was busy switching over to pan and then found out that my
favorite newsreader did not support ipv6 yet.
Since I was already busy with some patches, I took the time to
look at pan. And what a surprise: such clean code! I just looked
and patched the code in 15 minutes for a trial run, and it
immediately worked... I am still busy making a clean patch for
mpg123 (the horror...).

So, here is my patch agains pan 0.13.3. Don't forget to run autoconf and
autoheaders.

(I hope I did not something which is already supported in pan).
--
mail          up   88+02:00,     2 users,  load 1.37, 1.48, 1.45
mistar1       up    4+07:33,     3 users,  load 0.05, 0.11, 0.08