pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] patch to fix translations of messages in article-actions

From: Alina Valea
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] patch to fix translations of messages in article-actions.c
Date: 17 May 2004 04:45:48 -0000

Forgot to mention that the patch is against the current cvs (and it works for
pan 0.14.2.91, too).

Also I guess I stopped just in the middle with explaining the cause:
Cause: missing #include <config.h> line in article-actions.c -> ENABLE_NLS is
not defined
for this file, therefore _(String) is defined as (String), and not as
gettext(String).

Regards,
Alina

Pe 16 May 2004, la 20:40, Alina Valea <address@hidden> a scris:

>Hi,
>
>This patch fixes the following bug: all translatable strings in
>pan/article-actions.c are always displayed in English, no matter what the
>locale settings are.
>Cause: missing #include <config.h> line in article-actions.c -> ENABLE_NLS is
>not defined
>for this file.
>
>Bug behaviour:
>1. bash$ export LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
>2. Try to cancel/supersede an article that has not been downloaded or is not
>in pan.sent
>3. Result: Message is in English
>
>Regards,
>Alina