pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] ancient DB schema

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] ancient DB schema
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:30:52 -0600

After looking at the source again I realized that there are some fileds missing from the Server table. So here is an update to it. I still don't know how filters would be handled for the groups.

* primary key
! indexed

SERVER
A NNTP news server.
Rank will be used to tell which servers to hit first for a body.
Unresolved: should we handle multiple hostname+port pairs?
(just remember to seperate servers that handle different groups.)

 ! name              (string NOT NULL)
   hostname          (string NOT NULL)
   need_auth         (bool)
   newsrc            (bool)
   max_conn          (int)
   username          (string)
   password          (string)
   port              (unsigned int=)
   rank              (unsigned int=0)
 * id                (integer primary key)