pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Questions...

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-devel] Questions...
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:28:19 -0700

1.  I've been thinking about including all folders *except* sent &
sendlater in a search of the cache.  i.e. If a message is in a folder
but has expired from the cache it will still show up as cached.  Would
this be useful?

2. In the context of my version is message_identifier still useful?
According to the header file it was created to be a smaller version of
article.  Since my article class weighs in at about 80 bytes I don't
really think it needed.

3. Any comments on the direction I've taken things?  Assuming anyone is
brave enough to try reading my code, most of which is in base.

Current version and notes
http://www.zianet.com/lost-coder/technoblog

As usual only base and tests will compile.
Yes, I know that the autoimport test complains about an SQL statement
that wasn't finalized.  I haven't found it yet.