pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Instructions for Pan CVS ?

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: [Pan-devel] Instructions for Pan CVS ?
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 16:11:26 +0200

Hello,

On pan's download page [1], some explanations are offered on how to checkout
pan code from CVS. Following those lines, I end up with what I believe are
0.14.x files (C code). Accessing this repository through gnome.org's CVSView
page [2], I can't seem to find any branch that would belong to the post-0.14
C++ versions. So, what am I doing wrong? If the repository has changed, how
about updating [1] ?

And does that mail suit the -devel list? In the past, it appeared that some devel matters (win32 build) had their answer in the -users ml.

[1] http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/
[2] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/pan/

Best regards,
Christophe GISQUET