pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: Problem building gmime on Windows (again)

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: Problem building gmime on Windows (again)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:32:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 17:46:33 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> ICONV_CONST is supposed to be defined by AM_ICONV() macro in
> configure.in
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/AM_005fICONV.html
>
> What puzzles me is that ICONV_CONST has been in use for quite a while
> now, so I don't see why you are just now having problems with it if
> you've been able to build prior versions in the 2.2 or 2.0 series.

Good news everyone, I got past this problem. Following the advice from
<http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2007-July/031464.html>
I added #define ICONV_CONST to config.h after configure (for the record).

The funny thing is that when I found this solution, I remembered having
done this before. I really should write these things down.

Artur
--
Gridneff: So the point is to get the message across,
without saying in so many words: You stupid fucking morons,