pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Poster e-mail adress (e87f297d) s/adress/address/

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Poster e-mail adress (e87f297d) s/adress/address/
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:02:15 +0000 (UTC)

Petr Kovar posted on Tue, 22 May 2012 16:03:33 +0200 as excerpted:

> Hey Duncan,
>
> On Mon, 21 May 2012 11:42:45 +0000 (UTC)
> Duncan
> <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
>> Checking git whatchanged commit e87f297d, minor string edits,
>> looked interesting enough to git show...
>>
>> Those strings need a bit /more/ minor editing...
>>
>> s/adress/address/
>
> Good catch! Thanks for pointing that out.
>
> Fixed in 746a2907319e8da54cee5e9347dec238204bdd1e.
>
> There were three occurrences of "adress" in the source code. One was in
> the comment, all of them are corrected. :-)

Thanks.

FWIW, watching your commits in git, I've agreed with I think every one.
Your eye for documentation detail and catching the little things that I'd
have simply passed over is amazing, and I'm beginning to see what the
value of a good docs person on a team actually is.

Which is why it was equally amazing to see you miss "adress".  Of course
it wasn't your mis-type originally, but watching your commits, that's
exactly the type of "small" thing I've seen you catch and fix,
repeatedly, yet it was right there in the line you changed something else
in, and you didn't catch this one.

Must have been sleepy or distracted at the time!

Anyway, fixed now. =:^)