pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] [RFC:PATCH] implement "match only read articles" filter

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] [RFC:PATCH] implement "match only read articles" filter
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 20:38:12 +0100

Am 08.01.2013 14:21, schrieb Cal Peake:
Hi,

I've cooked up a patch that adds a filter to only matches read articles.
The patch works well, with the only potential missing part being that
"match only read" and "match only unread" are mutually exclusive, so it
might be nice to have one untoggle the other if appropriate. I haven't
gotten far enough into the GTK programming docs to add this part, but I
was hoping to get some feedback on the feature as a whole before I do.

The patch can be found below, as well as attached along with its icon file
for the toolbar.

Thanks!

Thanks Cal, I'll add this to pan. (plus the untoggle option)

cheers.