pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] I need to check and/or request three features for Pan pl

From: Rob
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] I need to check and/or request three features for Pan please, ASAP.
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:52:30 -0700

Well if it doesn't allow something like ^[a-zA-Z0-9]+ then it's not a powerful
enough RE engine to begin with :^P

and while we are on the subject of PAN problems, sometime a few months back the
estimated download time and size display became broken, displaying wildly
errratic and sometime huge negative numbers in the display.  Grab 100 or so RAR
files and block save them.  Then add 100 or so more to the queue while
processing the first batch.  You should see really bogus values on the download
status window.  Thing is, this used to work flawlessly, but now does not...and
I cannot trace it to a change in PAN itself, but possibly a change in a third
party support library?