pan-users

[Pan-users] Two problems with 0.11.90

From: John J . LeMay Jr .
Subject: [Pan-users] Two problems with 0.11.90
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:51:42 -0400

Both have to do with my sig file.

When I post with 0.11.90 I now have a few garbage (high ASCII) characters on
the line immediately following the last line of my sig. There is no extra line
in my sig file.

To see if it was the sig file, I tried to remove the sig file reference in my
profile. I highlighted it, pressed delete, clicked ok, posted a new message and
the sig WAS STILL THERE! I can't get rid of it!

Strange, huh?

Oh, and I *hate* that the OK button appears to the right of the CANCEL button
in dialogs now. I know, it's not a Pan thing. Just thought I'd mention it while
I was venting.

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant
NJMC, LLC.