pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Why Pan redownload on save ?

From: James Hawtin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Why Pan redownload on save ?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:10:22 +0000 (GMT)

I have seen this behaviour too.

>    * What version of Pan are you using?

0.11.2.90

>    * Can make Pan repeat this behavior?

You select a multi part binary... do save article as.

I was doing "du" on the cache while it downloaded it the cache is
increasing in size.

decoding...

complete...

BAM the du for the cache just shrank. Doing save attachment as again, it
is redownloading all the parts again.

>    * How large is your disk cache set to?

1 gig.

No other jobs were running I didn;t click on anything while it was
downloading the articles...

James