pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Gnome integration

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Gnome integration
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:32:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I have been having a discussion with some people about this and it seems
most other readers do this fine even though I think it's sort of bad form:

this one guy is posting stuff with the "File xx of xx"-type of section with
one type of opening bracket and a different type of closing (see
alt.binaries.punk and check almost anything "Blag the Ripper" has posted for
examples)

in pan the first post shows up ok all addition are seen as individual pieces
totally unjoined or threaded.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
 11:00pm  up 25 days, 57 min,  6 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00