pan-users

[Pan-users] pan losing my posts

From: Webmaster
Subject: [Pan-users] pan losing my posts
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 16:37:38 -0400

This is not the first time that I've gone to the trouble of writing a message, only that upon trying to send it, it ends up in a folder called pan.sendlater. I've looked high and low for this pan.sendlater folder, but it's no where to be found. Meanwhile I've clicked the tasks button on the bottom and tried to resend. The mesage never seems to get out the starting gate.

Please tell me if this is a simple problem or if I should stop using pan altogether.

Mark