pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan HOGGING RESOURCES bug

From: Rob
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan HOGGING RESOURCES bug
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:52:00 -0400

On Monday 13 May 2002 16:18, Jeff Vian wrote:
> There were over 40 messages that said 100% and the retries count was
> steadily growing

This happened to me with the last stable non-yenc release of Pan (0.11.2 I
think) when I would try to decode a yenc post (or for that matter the
occasional malformed multipart mime/uu post, which only happened to me
once or twice.)  You don't mention which version you're using; have you at
least got 0.11.3?

Rob