pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] bug in cvs code?

From: Roman Moeller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] bug in cvs code?
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:34:15 +0200

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 11:38, T'aZ wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've just taken the last cvs version of pan
> but i get this error:
>
>  Entering directory `/home/taz/temp/pan/po'
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `wa.po', needed by `wa.gmo'.  Stop.
>
> i didnt use any option for the autogen.sh
>
> is it again a problem with me ? :)

Surely not.. I encountered the same problem, and it was the last one before
the make process did run the way I expected it.

This is a bug, but easy to repair. If I interpret the output correctly, there
is simply a file missing. This should not prevent us from compiling pan.

Do a
grep "wa."
on the source directory, and remove those words from any file containing it.

Of course , the next "cvs upfate" will force us to handle this failure again,
so please put it into bugzilla.
Sincerly
Roman