pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New features

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New features
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:31:15 -0500

> Or (maybe too confusing):
>
> Ctrl-Alt-A:      Select All Groups
>
> Ctrl-Shift-A:    Select All Articles
>
> Ctrl-A:          In keeping with GNOME standards, selects either all
>                  groups or all articles, depending on which list is
>                  focused.

we're not all emacs users here. ;)

after some contemplation tho; I think this is actually a pretty good
suggestion. I personally favor ctrl-a being context sensitive. (I always use
pan in tabbed mode, and consider the 3-pane view to be a heinous user
interface idea). However, making options to select all groups & articles,
separate from the context-sensiteve one, doesn't seem like it'll hurt. :)

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises