pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] One click header / body sync for all subscribed groups?

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] One click header / body sync for all subscribed groups?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:01:03 +0100

On Thu, 16 May 2002 12:19:17 -0700
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

CK> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 10:24:24PM +0930, Aristotle wrote:
CK>
CK> > Is there a way to syncronise all groups (bodies as well as headers)
CK> > across all subscribed groups, including bodies not already
CK> > downloaded for whatever reason?
CK>
CK> In 0.11.92, it's a two-click function:
CK>
CK>     * select all subscribed groups (Edit menu, or keyboard shortcut)
CK>     * download new headers and bodies (Newsgroup menu, or keyboard
CK>       shortcut)

Also, as of the next version, there will be an option in preferences to
download all new headers and bodies in all subscribed groups at startup.

(Thanks for implementing that, by the way!)

--
          Toby A Inkster, Esq. ~ http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/
              mailto:tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk ~ gpg:0x5274FE5A

"Hey Eliza, now what do you want?
 I play piano and I sing like a hummingbird,
 And oh I forgot that... hummingbirds don't sing.
 It doesn't matter really... you know what I mean." -cc