pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.11.3 is eating all my RAM

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.3 is eating all my RAM
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

Used gtop to pull up the resident memory usage as I
couldn't work out why a box with a lot of ram was
thrashing.

There were 5 Pan processes consuming a total of 216Mb
of RAM. No I know I have a few big groups open
(akl.binaries.multimedia.scifi) and two download
threads running, but this is a LOT..

Also its not like this copy of PAN has been running
for days on end. Its been up about 24 hrs at most.

Any ideas what is going on?

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

address@hidden