pan-users

[Pan-users] viewing jpgs?

From: Michael Shannon McPherson
Subject: [Pan-users] viewing jpgs?
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:44:23 -0400

Is there any way to associate images with an external viewer?

I've tried setting up xv in the gnomecc mimetypes and filetypes and programs
but I cant figure out how to get it to stick or to make pan use the external
viewer I've defined.

Basically what I want is this:  I want to be able to select a bunch of headers
with binary files (jpgs, gifs, whatever) and then have pan download and
launch them sequentially with an external viewer (something light and fast
like xv).

Is this possible with pan?  and if so can anyone give me a few tips on how to
get it going? :)

Thanks a lot.