pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed gr

From: Socrates
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed groups
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:09:51 -0400

On Friday 31 May 2002 21:47, Aristotle wrote:

> How can I just 'flick a switch' to 'synchronise' all subscribed
> groups? Ie - download ALL headers and bodies (except for ones already
> downloaded)?

        Would you be saying that you want Pan to "Get new articles in all
subscribed groups"?

> Forgive me if there is something blindingly obvious I have missed!

        I don't know how obvious it is, but if you right-click on any group
you may see this option.  In 0.11.3, <Shift-A> will perform the same
action... I dunno if the binding is the same in the funky Gtk2
versions, haven't had time to do the upgrades necessary for them.  :)

        Gotta go, tea's almost ready... more honey and less hemlock this time,
I think...

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//