pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Sig warning?

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Sig warning?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:29:08 -0400 (EDT)

I asked the same thing a while ago. Short answer is no, there is no way in
the app to disable it. You need to hack the code yourself. The good news
is Charles knew exactly where it was when I asked (back in the 0.9.x or
0.10.x days, I believe) and it was simple to fix.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant