pan-users

[Pan-users] Small bug with displaying/calculation of download speeds...

From: Mark Janssen
Subject: [Pan-users] Small bug with displaying/calculation of download speeds...
Date: 04 Nov 2002 00:17:06 +0100

Hi,

I don't know if this is a known issue, but i've noticed several times
that Pan tell's me it's downloading articles (multiple connections) with
speeds around 90-100K/sec. While I would like this to be true, this is
not possible since I'm on a 54K/sec adsl line.

Mrtg stats for the line also keep 'stuck' at the 54K line, so it's not
that they secretly upgraded my adsl line.

Most of the time the i'll have about 3 connections running at around
53K/sec (together), but occasionally (for several minutes) it'll display
speeds in the 90-100K range...

This is using the current Pan version from debian/unstable (0.13.1)

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT