pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature Request

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature Request
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:36:25 -0600

In the Article Composer I would like something that tells me
what column I am in; Line position would be nice but isn't
as important to me as the column position.

Thanks, Brad
--
Good grief, it isn't the meek who shall inherit the earth, it's the frigging
brain-dead sheep.  If I were God, I would judge people on two counts. What did