pan-users

[Pan-users] How to change Pan's menu fonts

From: CRH
Subject: [Pan-users] How to change Pan's menu fonts
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:44:00 -0600

Hello,

Is there a way to change Pan's menu fonts? Possibly using the
~/.pan/config.xml file....???

I don't run Gnome so I'm not sure how to change GTK base app fonts unless
it's provided by the app itself.

Maybe manually edit some gtkrc type file. I have a ~/.gtkrc-2.0 (copied
from.gtkrc-kde which was generated by KDE3) file that
Pan is using but I'm not sure of the syntax for changing menu fonts.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Over and Out,
CRH 8^)>