pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.13.0 won't attach binaries

From: Tim
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.0 won't attach binaries
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 08:28:48 -0600

I've scanned over the available archives and didn't see any reference to this.

I'm running Freebsd 4.7 Release with the port of Pan 0.13.0. Pan reads and
downloads attachments just fine, but when I post with an attachment, all that
gets posted is the message body and the attachment is not encoded and is not
uploaded to the server.

I've tried uuencode and yenc encoders and neither work. Same symptoms.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim