pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.13.2.93 - Binary Postings

From: Graham
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.2.93 - Binary Postings
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:00:10 +0000

We had a discussion on this list a while ago about the inability to post
binary files through the Pan interface.  It was reccommended at the
time that newspost be used and I thought I understood from the
discussion that the developers were going to incorporate this method
into the interface.

I presumed that you would be able to add a switch at compiling time such
as:

--with-newspost

and then a tab would show in the appropriate area.

I couldn't see something like this when I did ./configure --help and I
can't see anywhere the ability to post binary files or to call
newspost.

Is this likely to be implemented in the future?
--

Graham
GPG Keys at address@hidden