pan-users

[Pan-users] questions about a couple of features

From: Kevin
Subject: [Pan-users] questions about a couple of features
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:26:38 -1000

I was just wondering if there was still an issue floating around about the
fact that if you delete articles in one group, it deletes them from all other
subscribed groups as well.  I thought I saw some discussion about this a
while back.  Is this a desirable feature for some to cut down on volume as
you traverse subscribed groups?  What about those that don't like this
feature? Can it be made an option as to how to handle it?

Secondly, is the "delete thread" option ever coming back?  :)

Thanks,

Kevin