pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Up to the minute .debs.

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Up to the minute .debs.
Date: 26 Dec 2002 16:35:49 +0100

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 06:56, Eric Ortega wrote:
> I fear hallucinations.
>
> Didn't the Debian package maintainer (Søren Boll Overgaard) come waltzing
> through here proclaiming that he would be providing super-recent .debs
> of CVS and whatnot?

I apologize if it didn't come across clear enough that the .debs
provided contain only the beta/unstable-_releases_ of pan.

If however, there is any interest in nightly builds from CVS, I will be
happy to look into making such packages available.

--
Søren O.

GPG Public key: finger boll <at> db.debian.org
GPG signed mail preferred.