pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Comments on 0.13.90

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Comments on 0.13.90
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:24:09 -0500

On Saturday 08 March 2003 13:00, Stephen Cofer wrote:

> Since no one else has mentioned it (that I've seen), I will mention
> that the Edit Filter dialog has a filter line "Article score is at
> least" and then nothing after it (no dropdown or number box to set what
> score to filter). It's a work in progress, I'm sure.

        All good software is.  :)

        I'll mention here that it's easy to crash Pan 0.13.90, if you're
foolish
enough to double-click on a scoring rule in the "View Article Score"
(Sh-Ctrl-C) dialog.  I was hoping that would be a short-cut to "Open",
allowing me to edit the score-file, but no such luck.  ;)

        Suggestion:  Double-clicking a scoring rule in this box should bring up
the same dialog used to create a new score (S from the headers pane) so
that the rule in question may be edited.  It also shouldn't cause a
segfault.  ;)

Off to feed Bugzilla,

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//