pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Stopping transfers in task manager but new tasks wi

From: Vadim Berezniker
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Stopping transfers in task manager but new tasks will not run.?
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 13:36:50 -0500

Jeff Lightfoot wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:09:24 -0500 (EST)
"Dave C." <address@hidden> wrote:

Here is my little problem with pan 0.13.4. When I stop binary
transfers in the task manager using the red stop button or the trash
can, and then start a new transfer, the new transfer will not run,
instead it is placed in the queue as queued, but it never starts. My
solution to this thus far has been to exit and restart pan. Has
anyone encountered this problem?

Yep.  I've encountered it also.

I think I've had the same problem...
If I put Pan in offline mode and then online mode again, it won't transfer anymore. I have to quit, then start pan again and revert the task.

This didn't happen with 0.13.3, but happens with 0.13.4 ...