pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Scoring bug in 0.3.91

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Scoring bug in 0.3.91
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:26:42 -0600

On Thursday 13 March 2003 06:10 pm, Christophe Lambin wrote:
> This is consistent with the other columns: '-' sorts the articles in
> descending order, i.e. high-scoring articles on top.

Hmm, but I use '+' in the subject field to get:
Article 01
Article 02

What I would like to do is get it to do this:
High_Score      9999
Middle_Score      300
Article 01
Article 02

This is as close to what I want as I can get currently
High_Score      9999
Middle_Score      300
Article 02
Article 01

What I would like to see is sort first by $FOO and then by $BAR... Maybe for
Bluesky <g>.

--
If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane. -- Jimmy Buffett