pan-users

[Pan-users] "Online" in 0.13.91 CVS (today)

From: Dave Hill
Subject: [Pan-users] "Online" in 0.13.91 CVS (today)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:44:03 +0000

Downloaded 0.13.91 CVS today. Built OK, ran it the first time and used
the new "Group Font" stuff to make sure my font was set OK. Noticed a
GTK warning in the log file but pressed on.

Quit Pan, then restart, find it is in OFFLINE mode. Set it online and
carry on reading. Quit out and restart later, back in OFFLINE mode.

Edit config.xml and change Online to true. Now OK.

Seems that the commenting out of the "odd duck" means that
"win->online_on_startup_cbutton" is not set any more, hence the GTK
warnings and it writes "Online is false" into the config file when you
save the prefs B-{

Dave

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK                 address@hidden

I looked up the word 'paranoid' in the dictionary. It said 'what do you
want to know for?' Interestingly, I couldn't find the word 'camouflage'
anywhere...                             "MadDanEccles" on alt.fan.goons