pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] More on 0.13.91

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] More on 0.13.91
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:52:30 -0500

On Sunday 16 March 2003 15:21, Bobby D. Bryant wrote:

> 1) Pan has reverted to deleting failed tasks from the queue even if you
> don't have the check-box checked for doing that.  IIRC Pan was doing
> this 2-3 releases ago but got fixed; now it's broken again.

        I can confirm this behavior here, and it's not just for 423 errors.
This
means that once the server starts returning "502 Download Exceeded" those
tasks all fail, and are all removed.  When I return, hours later, I find
no tasks queued, so it's harder to go back and start getting what I want
the next day when I again have access.

        This is rather more annoying than not being able to pick my own colors
for text headers.  :)

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//