pan-users

Re: Re[2]: [Pan-users] PAN 0.13.92/Windows says 0.13.91?

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Pan-users] PAN 0.13.92/Windows says 0.13.91?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:55:40 +0100

Hello everyone,

"George McAllister" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Unless there is something I'm missing here, although others I have
> trying it out also have this problem.

The signature works (sort of) if you put the file in the root directory
of a drive. However, there is another problem. Pan inserts a blank line
after each line of the signature.

BTW, while I like Pan very much, it's unusable for me at the moment
because it crashes frequently when I tell it to get new headers and
bodies.

--
Artur Jachacy