pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.93 - "Don't you cry, it'll give you lines arou

From: Jim Reiss
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.93 - "Don't you cry, it'll give you lines around your eyes"
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:53:48 -0700 (MST)

>         About 0.13.93
>
>           This is the fourth beta of 0.14.0, which adds support for
>           slrn/XNews scorefiles. It adds a five-fold speedup in article
>           scoring and a handful of important bugfixes.
It seems filtering by subject is newly broken...in one case it didn't
work if I specified two words separated by a space, and in another case
it didn't find the single word "ranger".

I am also seeing something I also saw in 0.13.92 but can't reliably
reproduce...pan just crashes a lot when selecting a different newsgroup
from the group pane.  Not every time, but frequently.  It usually
flashes back to the previous newsgroup before the crash.  This used to
happen if sorting or filtering was going on, but now it seems like
it can happen at any time.

Another thing that wasn't on the "fixed" list...it seems like the task
processing gets all confused if I delete a task.  I have to exit and
restart pan to get it downloading from that server again.