pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request

From: Daniel Rahn
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:08:57 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 25, John LeMay wrote:
> What is the status of the "official"
> SuSE packages that are typically available? I'm curious because on the
> SuSE list today someone was looking for a 0.13.4 Pan package for SuSE.

I guess you refer to the packages that I put onto our ftp server. They
are up now. I had some trouble with the hard drive in my build machine

Ah, btw, after some weeks of argueing with the responsible maintainer to
build an official verion of GNet I simply gave up and bundled it into
the PAN rpm. So you need to run 'ldconfig' after installing the package.

And yes, it is a crude hack since _everything_ of GNet is bundled. I
will change that at some later stage. I just wanted the packages out now.

greets,

Daniel

--

SuSE Linux AG                      |        phone: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
Enterprise Support Services        |        fax:   +49 (0) 911 74053 674