pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Slight problem with dropping connection.

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Slight problem with dropping connection.
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:35:28 +0200

On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 at 10:51:51AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

I've noticed that when my cable go's down and I was downloading binaries Pan never picks it back up. I have to completely close pan and re-open it for it to start downloading again. If I try and disconnect from server, and re-connect, it still doesn't work. Is there any sort of way to set it that

"after XXX minutes of no info, try again?"

I have the same problem, and for the moment I'm sticking to pan 0.13.3,
which does not use libgnet and works fine.
Can you try something on your setup?  Select a new (never opened)
group, start downloading headers, stop the task at 10%, try again to
download headers.  Do you get the new ones?

Bye,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.