pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.94 "God will roast their stomachs in Hell"

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.94 "God will roast their stomachs in Hell"
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:55:37 -0700

On Mon 14 Apr 2003 09:55, Charles Kerr posted as excerpted below:
> > however, the control-shift-home/end key combinations are still
> > broken...  Personally, I'd rank this as a not-ready-for release kind of
> > bug, but that's just me.
>
> I don't recall this being in bugzilla ...
> if it is, could you mail me the number, and I'll flag it for 0.14.0
> if it's not, please open a ticket for it.

I don't know if it was in bz, but it's been mentioned on the list at least
three times now, once each for three releases including this one.  You are
right, however, if it isn't in bz by now, it SHOULD be.  Let's see if I can
find the old threads and see if they mentioned filing it..

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin