pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.13.94 oddness?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.13.94 oddness?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:11:17 -0700

On Mon 14 Apr 2003 15:29, Bobby D. Bryant posted as excerpted below:
>  Occasionally I'll see a collapsed group that indicates by
> the font or color that there's an unread message in it somewhere, but
> when I expand the thread there are no unread messages to be found.  But
> if I close it again it still shows that there should be something
> unread inside.

This could be the result of ignored or low scored articles not being marked
read, but not being displayed either, if you have it set that way.  This type
of issue is one of the reasons I've never found much use for such things -- I
don't like having "unread" articles that I can't see.  (Since I don't use
that set of features, I can't say for sure that's the problem, but the
symtoms and frustration are familiar from when I tried the idea last time.
It simply didn't work with the way I work.  <g>)

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin