pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Readability suggestion. Feature request.

From: Eelco Hoekema
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Readability suggestion. Feature request.
Date: 03 Jun 2003 21:31:20 +0200

> What does Agent use the second column (the `me' column) for in replies?

Nothing, Agent keeps it empty. Found this example in google:
http://gigaschatten.de/agent/images/main_window.gif

Interestingly, i also found this screendump, that seems to be from an
earlier version, but i think the idea is even better:
http://news.diabeticus.de/img/agent09.jpg
Here the name of the author appears between brackets right after the
subject. I think they might have changed that because the names become
invisible once the subject has more characters than fit in the column.
If that's the case, the author column is nothing more than a design
compromise.

eelco