pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Indent test

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Indent test
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:51:36 -0400

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 15:36, Michael A Chase wrote:

> The problem did not appear in the original post, but when I follow-up
> and rewrap, the first line of the second paragraph above is indented
> with a TAB and following lines are not wrapped with it.

        Yep, and it's something that annoys me about many news and mail
editors.
Neither Pan nor KMail has an option to replace tabs with spaces when
composing.  Therefore, you get stupid line-wrapping when an app (such as
Pan or KMail) counts a tab as *one* character instead of the number of
spaces it represents.  I think both the editor and newsreader parts
should have an option to replace tabs with spaces.

        One of these days I'll get around to suggesting that on Bugzilla.  :)

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E
//