pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.96 slow header download and error.

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.96 slow header download and error.
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:22:23 -0500

On Monday 07 July 2003 06:14 pm, Charles Kerr wrote:
> I'm interested in hearing whether 0.14.0.90 feels faster than
> previous versions. :)

Nope, unfortunately it feels much slower on catching up newsgroups and
downloading new group headers than version 0.13.96. I am not sure but
I think it is about the same speed on the articles.

At least that is my observation on the newest pan beta. I dunno it may very
well just be me.
--
"Now you've got me thinking about ways to cause people
 to squeal like a 56k handshake."  -- Thorfinn