pan-users

[Pan-users] Cache deletions.

From: Tanu Kaskinen
Subject: [Pan-users] Cache deletions.
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:28:51 +0300

I use Debian testing, and Pan 0.13.0 got updated to 0.14.0. That caused
Pan not to find some old messages from the cache. Also, Pan did not
remember that I had set cache to 256 MB, it was set again to 10 MB. I
don't yet have even that much old messages, but I think something bad
could have happened (if someone wants to read old messages offline).

Old "lost" (I can always re-download them if I want) don't matter much to
me, but maybe there's somebody who wants to know about these unwanted
things.

BTW, how do I get rid of spell checking?

--
Tanu Kaskinen -- address@hidden