pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0.90: Header pane looses focus after deletion

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0.90: Header pane looses focus after deletion
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:40:27 +0200

On Thursday 10 July 2003 17:10, Charles Kerr wrote:

> There have been four or five small bugs mentioned here on pan-users for
> 0.14.0.90, and I'd appreciate it if they all got reported in bugzilla,
> where it's a lot easier for me to sort through them and not lose them.  :)

On a not-so-very related note: this I've seen since I started using CVS
releases again:

Sometimes when I'm in a group the unread counter says '1'. When i then press
'n' for next unread message, the counter doesn't decrease but Pan hangs,
using up all processor time.

The same can be seen when some other group than the current shows '1' as the
unread counter. Pressing 'g' (next group with unread messages) then decreases
the counter to 0, but when i press 'n' it still goes into hang mode.

I've filed a bug for this ages ago, but it's still present in Pan CVS of today
(0.14.0.91)

Jan