pan-users

[Pan-users] Possible Bug in pan-0.14.0.91

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] Possible Bug in pan-0.14.0.91
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:00:31 -0500

It seems that it is not displaying all the articles it should,
I tell it to pull new headers for a group that I know gets
1000+ per day it shows less than 100.

 I then mark all read, and go to the download options and tell to pull the
last 1000 headers and then it will display those correctly; ie Bold for new
article

Should I try letting it recreate .pan? Something to do with the cache maybe?

I have been using 13.96, which is beginning to get a little long
in the tooth <g>

Basically I just want to know if it is just me. I uninstalled it and tried it
again; and it still does it.

--
"It has been said that the primary function of schools
  is to impart enough facts to make children stop asking